As a Media Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the VP of Media Services.
- Creating, sending and managing broadcast television traffic instructions such as broadcast schedules, delivering promo spots and creative assets to TV stations, and notifying clients of program preemptions.
- Creating and archiving contracts for new and existing clients, and maintaining a log of contract start and end dates.
- Content management for our client’s Over the Top Television (OTT) and Podcast platforms. This includes downloading/uploading assets to the OTT platforms and scheduling content for broadcast.
- Producing different types of weekly, monthly, and annual media reports, including but not limited to TV ratings, OTT, and Paid-Search analysis reports.
- Tracking projects/tasks to ensure communication and accurate record-keeping.
- Flexibility in assisting with other departments and projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations and Advertising, Marketing or relevant, equivalent experience.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Essential to have strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, with people at all levels of an organization.
- Basic experience with OTT, digital and social media platforms.
- Plan to live in Tulsa for a minimum of 4 years.
Responsibilities might not be limited to those listed above. If you think this is the job for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call BMCFerrell at (918) 794-0411