BMCFerrell is seeking a dynamic person to be our Digital Marketing Lead Support & Account Executive to assist our clients and BMCFerrell’ s digital marketing and social media efforts.
We are a Christian Media Agency located in Tulsa, OK, which has assisted major international and local ministries with their media for over 50 years. Our passion is to see our clients successfully use a blend of traditional, digital and social media to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ into all the world.
- Be a liaison between BMCFerrell and our clients concerning their digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Manage all of the day-to-day interactions between all parties involved in these campaigns.
- Communicate with clients regarding project status and making adjustments as needed.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Manage client relationships to ensure satisfaction with services received.
- Create proposals for new clients and new projects. Manage the implementation process to ensure that all details are taken care of in a timely and straightforward way.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring our company’s social media presence and digital marketing efforts.
- Update of our company’s social media platforms and help create valuable and engaging online content.
- Assist in the formulation of our company’s online newsletters and promotional emails, and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Manage and execute email campaigns.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of continuous experience with Digital Marketing and Social Media campaigns.
- Be a team player, flexible and teachable.
- Attention to detail, computer literacy, organizational skills, good written and verbal communication.
- Project management ability and capability to meet deadlines.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Office etiquette and presentation skills.
This person will work under the supervision of our Media Department for approx. 60% of their responsibilities, and under the supervision of our Business Development Dept. for approx. 40% of their functions.
We expect this person will get to know thoroughly and share the principles, team, vision, culture and objectives of BMCFerrell and of our clients.
BMCFerrell offers 401K, paid time off, paid holiday and health insurance. You will work with a dynamic team, passionate about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ in all media platforms